Thursday, August 25, 2011

WALKING!!!

So we have had Grayson's nimbo walker for about 2 weeks now and Grayson has shown absolutely no interest in it. Everyday we stand him up in the walker and try to get him to go. Usually he just sits right down and crawls off. Then yesterday, I stood him up in his nimbo and....he took off!! He walked across the living room! I couldn't believe it! So I turned him around and yep, sure enough he walked across the room again! So today we took him outside to go for a stroll. Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kfH2PjFAM8

We are proud parents tonight! Grayson is barely a year and has just started walking with his walker!

Yesterday, Grayson was full of surprises because I also found him doing this:


Looks like the beginning of a very mobile little guy!! =)

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through a babycenter comment...I was happy to hear of another mylo baby with no shunt! :) So pleased to see that all is going so well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My momma's instinct always told me he wouldn't need a shunt but of course of neuro wasn't as optimistic. He kept reminding us of the statistics so it was so nice to reach his first birthday and be able to tell him, "I told you he wouldn't need a shunt!" Does your LO have myelo too?

    ReplyDelete